Do you remember Dear Diary? Did you have one? I did! LOVED that thing!
Speaking of journals, I hear a running journal is so important because it helps you…
- Keep track of your progress (running and nutritionally)
- Find out where you went wrong
- Find out where you went right
- Allows you to document more personal thoughts about training and what not that you might not want a blog
I got a lovely moleskin notebook and tried starting a running journal. I find it difficult to make the time to write in it. I really want to try to get in the habit because I think it would be fun and helpful.
I need YOUR help. So here is what I’m asking you!
- Do you have a running journal? Why do you write it and how did you get into it?
- Do you have a virtual or old fashioned paper journal?
- How do you keep yourself motivated?
- What types of things have you written in it?
- Has it helped you? In what ways?