I slept in a little late today and then was pretty lazy. I decided it was time to do something. My hips have been feeling better. They still have a little pain when I sit for too long, but I decided they don’t burn.
I gave P90X Yoga X a try…boy was this tough! I couldn’t do all the moves, but I did my best. Once I got towards the second half, I was so thankful for it. I think my body really needed some of the stretches. I iced my hips after and then passed out into a nap for 2 hours. I think because I haven’t worked out in a week, this workout was a killer. I pretty much looked like this dog…
Now that my hips don’t seem to be burning as much as they were before, I am going to slowly get back into working out. I am going to try to get a short run in and do some strength work tomorrow.
As for the rest of today, I got my stuff together for this week-some house cleaning and grocery list writing because I have a big week coming up!
- Miike Snow at the House of Blues TONIGHT
- Work chili cookoff that I a JUDGE for!
- College friends are coming in to reunite and have a great weekend!
I haven’t had time to explore as many exciting recipes so this week is going to be a simple and easy one:
- Sunday: Greek Grilling
- Monday: Crock Pot BBQ chicken sandwiches and veggies
- Tuesday: Lasagna (frozen from Dave’s mom)
- Wednesday: Turkey meatloaf, sweet potatoes, veggies
- Thursday: Sandwiches (I don’t want a lot after my chili cookoff!
What did you do this Sunday?
What are YOU making this week?
Do you sometimes have to make simple go-to recipes because your week seems too busy?