Today is absolutely beautiful outside so I decided to get a swim in. I am not sure how long the pool is that I swam in, but I swam for 2o minutes and then did the P90x ab ripper x workout by the pool.
Dave let me wear his sunglasses that I secretly (ok not so secretly) want to steal from him. I like how they look on my face and they actually don’t really slip off my nose. Asian’s don’t have a bridge for their nose so glasses can easily fall off if you look down. I got a nice pair of Oakleys for when I ride my bike that are made for Asians, but I also want a pair of less sporty sunglasses for casual outings. See, shouldn’t Dave let me have his sunglasses?!
After my workout, we made a frozen pizza for lunch…I know…not the most healthy, but we desperately need to go food shopping and here is what I’m thinking for the week:
- Sunday: Shrimp, white bean pasta with roasted brussels sprouts
- Monday: Asian baked chicken, asparagus, quinoa
- Tuesday: Dinner with some girlfriends
- Wednesday: Chicken tacos
- Thursday: Spicy chicken breasts with pepper and peach relish and quinoa
- Friday: Pasta and meatballs (carbo load for the Color Run!)
- Saturday: Out or grilling
- Sunday: Sweet potato gnocchi? (ambitious, but I want to try it!)
I’m really excited for my sweet potato gnocchi adventure on Sunday. I hope I actually make it happen!
What’s on your menu for this week?
Did you enjoy the outdoors during your workout today?