Fall = pumpkin everything for me. So it only seemed natural that I’d find a homemade pumpkin syrup for my coffee! I found this recipe on Savvy Eats and it’s super easy to make so if you are a pumpkin addict like me, you should try it! I might play with the proportions a little bit next time to get a little more pumpkin flavor, but over all it’s pretty darn good!
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Bring to a simmer and stir occasionally to keep the sugar from burning until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to an airtight container.
- Refrigerate and use within 3 weeks.
Recipe from Savvy Recipes