I have been pretty busy lately with work and side projects going on. The last thing I want to worry about is what I’m eating. For this week, I was looking for some easy ways to make meals that are quick and somewhat healthy. Bonus points when the meal is crock pot. I found the Six Sister’s Slow Cooker Turkey Breasts recipe which was not my favorite but it had some good flavor and the EASIEST ever!
- 4-6 boneless, skinless turkey breasts (or turkey breast tenderloins)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Rinse the turkey breasts and pat dry.
- Rub turkey breasts with olive oil.
- Rub the dry onion soup mix onto each turkey breast, covering completely.
- Place turkey breasts in the slow cooker. Cover, and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 5-6 hours (checking occasionally to be sure your turkey doesn’t dry out).
What is one of your favorite easy meals?
When Dave and I are super busy, we will eat soup and sandwiches for dinner.