Now that November has passed, I wanted to take a look back at my November Goals and see if I actually met them.
As a recap, here are what I set as my goals:
- Continue to strengthen my body as a whole – 3 times a week of strength.
- Practice more yoga – 3 times a week!
- Make at least one new meal a week.
- Paint my nails at least once.
I successfully met goal number 4! Thanks to my November Birch Box, I got the motivation and painted my nails. I also was able to meet goals 1 and 2. Here are of some of my workouts! [PS. I cheated a little by extending the last few days of the month to the last week so I could count my Yin yoga class! :)]
Week 1: 11/5-11/11
- 11/5 CrossFit
- 11/5 Healthworks Personal Training
- 11/6 CrossFit
- 11/7 My First Burn Class
- 11/10 Healthworks Body Pump
Week 2: 11/12-11/18
- 11/15 YogaGlo Open Your Hips with Steven Espinosa
- 11/16 Yoga session on my own
- 11/18 Vinyasa at Samara Yoga
- 11/12 Healthworks Circuit Chaos
- 11/13 On-the-go strength workout in my hotel
- 11/14 On-the-go strength workout in my hotel
- 11/15 Healthworks Peak Conditioning
- 11/17 Pilates Bootcamp with Jennifer Phelan
Week 3: 11/19-11/30
- 11/19 Healthworks Personal Training
- 11/20 Healthworks Kettlebells
- 11/22 YogaVibes Core Fusion Bootcamp
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to meet my goal number 3-make a new meal each week. We ended up being busier than expect this month and with being away, we ended up eating out more than expected or making some of our more go-to meals. Overall though, I’m pretty happy with the goals that I met!
Now it is time to look at my December goals and see if I can meet ALL of those this month!
Did you have goals for last month? Did you meet them?
What was your favorite memory of November?
All too many to choose from!!!